Learn to use LinkedIn like a Sales Ninja! Fill your sales pipeline with warm referrals and new opportunities, without making cold calls. Gain an edge over your competitors with less than 20 minutes of effort each day.
We’ve all heard the quote, “It’s not what you know, it’s who you know.” If you are focused on getting sales opportunities, new customers and warm referrals, then LinkedIn should be a powerful weapon in your sales and marketing process.
My name is Howard Yermish, and I’ve been helping clients with online marketing for over 20 years. I’ve worked with all types of companies, large and small, to build and implement strategies and systems for their online marketing.
Now, you may be asking yourself, “Hey Howard, what’s so special about your LinkedIn course?”
Over the years, I’ve seen lots of people talk about how great LinkedIn can be for business professionals. Most of the courses, workshops or webinars have been very inspirational. Which is exactly the problem. Other courses leave you asking the question, “Okay, now what exactly should I be doing with LinkedIn?”
And that is the BIG difference with my course. I focus on tangible actions, not just inspiration. By the end of the course, you will know exactly what to do every day, and you will build a productive and efficient habit that will make all corners of your LinkedIn network as powerful as possible.
“Howard makes it so easy to learn and stay on track. This course is so much different from the other stuff out there. He helps you actually make it happen.”
After starting off with some general philosophy about using LinkedIn, I give you a 3-week onramp of actions that teaches you the specific skills of the system.
Once you have completed the 3-week onramp of actions, enrolled students will get a first 30-minute private training session with Howard, to help you with specific questions that you may have.
Next, you will learn the elements of the weekly cycle of activities and learn how to keep track of your progress in the downloadable workbook. Once you are up to speed with the system, I teach you how to be even more productive and efficient, while you further customize the system to integrate with your own sales and marketing processes. To round out the course, I teach you how to avoid some of the rookie mistakes that people make when using LinkedIn.
Also, you will use my downloadable progress tracking workbook to score, measure and evaluate your actions.
Once you have completed the course materials, enrolled students will get a second 30-minute private training session with Howard, answering even more questions and helping with your specific implementation questions.
Let me tell you a quick story…
Several years back, I was talking to a person at a networking event, and he casually mentioned that his company was thinking about redesigning their website. He asked me if I would be interested in being part of the selection process. So I decided that I was going to rig the process and I used my LinkedIn network to do it. Within the next week, I knew that all five of the key decision makers at this target company had my name at the top of their lists. We got the job and we charged full price. And that’s when I knew that my LinkedIn methods might be valuable to other sales and marketing professionals.
So who is this course for? The target audience is the salesperson, business development professional, marketer or business person that is responsible for networking, prospecting, selling and marketing for their business.
The goal of the course is simple: Turn your LinkedIn network into a valuable business asset to gain an edge over your competition, and do it with less than 20 minutes of effort each day.
Cost of the Course
The cost of the course is $897 for lifetime access to the course materials through my website. Payment is broken up into an initial payment of $249, and then four monthly payments of $162. As I update elements of the course (because LinkedIn will change things around), those updates are included for you. In addition, the website will give you access to the downloadable progress tracking workbook (PDF), as well as the private course forums where I answer any questions you may have related to the course. In addition, enrolled students get two 30-minute private training sessions (via GoToMeeting), one after completing Module 3, and another after completing the course. There are also members-only live webinars that dive into specific topics and help you and other students with any particular questions you may have.
The course comprises of instructional videos with text transcripts which can be viewed through any modern desktop browser, as well as tablets and smartphones. The course is delivered in English, although the methodology works with LinkedIn worldwide.
When you purchase the course, you will receive account information and access instructions for the course platform by email within 1 business day of your purchase.
If you have questions about the course, please contact me through my website.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Unit 1: About this System
- Unit 2: Course Design
- Unit 3: Why LinkedIn? Word of Mouse, and Intentional Serendipity
- Unit 4: Improve Your Profile
- Module 2: System Overview
- Unit 1: System Overview
- Module 3: Your First Three Weeks
- Unit 1: System Onramp – Your First Three Weeks
- Unit 2: Week A: Connect with People – Inner Circle
- Unit 3: Week A: Personal Messages – Ask for Suggestions & Advice
- Unit 4: Week A: Skill – Endorsements
- Unit 5: Week A: Skill – Browse the News Feed
- Unit 6: Week A: Tracking Startup Week A in the Workbook
- Unit 7: Week B: Connect with People – Expand Your Inner Circle
- Unit 8: Week B: Skill – Prune Connections
- Unit 9: Week B: Responding to Connection Requests
- Unit 10: Week B: Find Groups, Join Groups, Lurk in Groups
- Unit 11: Week B: Tracking Startup Week B in the Workbook
- Unit 12: Week C: Connect with People – Explore Someone’s Connections
- Unit 13: Week C: Skill – Advanced Search Tools
- Unit 14: Week C: Skill – Ask for Introductions
- Unit 15: Week C: Follow Company Pages
- Unit 16: Week C: Tracking Startup Week C in the Workbook
- Unit 17: Scheduling Your First Training Session
- Module 4: Weekly Cycle
- Unit 1: Ongoing Weekly Cycle
- Unit 2: Everyday: Browse the News Feed
- Unit 3: Everyday: Daily Personal Messages
- Unit 4: Everyday: New Connections
- Unit 5: Monday: Endorsements & Prune Connections
- Unit 6: Tuesday: Write Recommendations
- Unit 7: Wednesday: Participate in Groups
- Unit 8: Wednesday: Publish Recommendations and Send Thanks
- Unit 9: Thursday: Ask for Recommendations
- Unit 10: Thursday: Share Your Content
- Unit 11: Friday: Prospect Search
- Unit 12: Easy as ABC
- Module 5: Measuring Progress
- Unit 1: Overview of Scoring
- Unit 2: Daily Tracking
- Unit 3: Weekly Scoring
- Unit 4: Five Week Review
- Module 6: Personalization & Productivity
- Unit 1: Create Your Own Processes
- Unit 2: Using Tags for Special Processes
- Unit 3: Tracking Key Contacts
- Unit 4: Setting Reminder Notes
- Unit 5: Customizable Templates
- Unit 6: After a Break, Getting Back on the Horse
- Unit 7: Using Mobile Apps Instead of Killing Time
- Module 7: White Belt Mistakes
- Unit 1: Five White Belt Mistakes
- Unit 2: Export Connections for Email Marketing
- Unit 3: It’s not your job to get people onto LinkedIn
- Module 8: Conclusion and Moving Forward
- Unit 1: Course Wrap-Up
- Unit 2: Scheduling Your Second Private Training Session
- Module 9: Members-Only Webinars
- Unit 1: Leveraging the New Groups
- Unit 2: Radical Changes to LinkedIn Messaging
Disclaimer: ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products. This site and the products and services offered on this site are not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by LinkedIn, nor have they been reviewed tested or certified by LinkedIn.